About United CNC Machining
Humble beginnings in 1979 as Paravis Industries, with a manual mill and lathe in a rented hallway, we have come a long way. Today we are supercharged with more than 40 CNC Turning and Machining centers. We continue to grow with industries who demand perfection. Rigid compliance to every detail keeps us at the cutting edge with leading manufacturers in aerospace, defense, transportation, naval, energy, medical and automation industries.
Our current state-of-the-art 24,000 sq. ft. facility located in Auburn Hills is designed to meet the quick prototyping demands of our valued customers. Our manufacturing and quality control departments comply with all ISO-9001 and AS9100 quality standards.
We are Known For:
- Prototype and Limited Production Machined Components.
- High Precision. We specialize in your most challenging components.
- On Time Deliveries. Our state-of-the-art equipment, expert machinists and optimized processes allow us to deliver projects on-time or early.
- Capacity. With over 40 machines in our shop, including one of the largest collections of Hurco Vertical Machining Centers in the Midwest, we always have the capacity to serve you!
- Materials. We can manufacture parts with just about any material you require.
United CNC Machining is passionate about continuous improvement in all areas of our business. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and 100% on time delivery. We employ the best expert machinists in the country. Each team member is committed to providing superior products that exceed our customer's requirements.
United CNC Machining has recently made several significant investments into our information technology systems, including the latest technology to ensure a secure Network, which links all workstations and machining centers. We have also invested in software to improve job scheduling, tracking, shipping, receiving, inventory, invoicing, and the scheduling of machine and gauge calibration. In addition, all quality procedures are processed, organized and tracked by our fully automated E2 system. Nightly off-site data backups ensure data is never lost or mis-directed. Our latest network and software enables our Engineering and CAM programming departments to electronically transfer part programs to any CNC machine on the shop floor.