At United CNC Machining, quality is built into all of our products. Beginning with rigorous in-process controls and continuing through final inspection our goal is to provide certified, precision components that exceed your expectations. Our ISO-9001 quality assurance system is designed to prevent and detect non-conforming material throughout the manufacturing process, not just in final audit where delivery can be jeopardized.
We utilize the latest in CMM measuring technology and laser inspection systems to best serve our valued customers. We have CMM systems on the shop floor for in-process inspections. We're checking quality as your parts are machined!
Quality Inspection Video
- Isolated Foundation
- Temperature/Humidity Controlled Environment
- (3) Brown & Sharpe 5-Axis CMM
- Granite Surface Plates—in all departments
- (12) Brown & Sharpe CMM Micro-Hites
- Ceramic Master Gauge Blocks—Certified to +/- .000003”
- Profilometers—for Surface Micro
- Zygo Laser—Certified to +/- .000030”
- Laser Temperature Probes
- Monochromatic Light Source—for critical flatness
- Dorsey Optical comparator
- All inspection tools are calibrated, traceable, & certified in conformance with ISO-9001