What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or utilize one of our social media portals. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal and/or company: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website, (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service, (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions, (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails consisting of important company or industry updates and/or news
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, corporate federal identification numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes; Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser, (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers to recognize your browser to capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still always place orders over the telephone/facsimile.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This may not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Even so, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.unitedcncmachining.com/legal/terms_and_conditions
This policy was last modified on July 27th, 2018.
- By Mail
United CNC Machining, A Paravis Industries Company
1597 Atlantic Blvd.
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326 USA
- By Phone
- By Email